Search our site by Google
General Rules for Edenside Carpets Ltd of Carlisle.
Photos and product shots are intended as a guide only to give an indication of colour, shade and texture and are accurate within the limitations of screen monitor and printing processes. Please always check physical samples prior to ordering.
We and our suppliers are continually updating and improving our product ranges so we reserve the right to alter, amend or delete products and services from this website without prior notice.
When uplifting Edenside Carpets cannot be responsible for any unforeseen issues beneath existing floor coverings.
Any further services will be considered subject to cost and availability: for example: uplift of old flooring, moving of furniture, door trimming or sub-floor preparation. (We cannot be responsible for the disconnection and or reconnection of electrical or plumbed devices)
On acceptance of quotation 25% deposit is required. Balance payable prior to fitting or on completion, to fitter. Please refer to conditions of sale.
We can accept CHEQUE, VISA, ACCESS, DELTA, SWITCH.
Terms and Conditions of Sale and Fitting
- Any variation in these conditions in a document of the customer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the Company.
- A customer who makes an order, whether verbal or written, with Edenside Carpets Limited, hereafter referred to as the Company, shall enter into a binding contract with the Company and shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions of sale. An order can be cancelled on reasonable grounds by the customer who made it only with the agreement of the Company, and the Company reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee if goods have been dispatched by suppliers.
- The prices quoted by the Company for goods ordered refer only to that particular order and do not apply if part of the order is taken, except with the agreement of the Company.
- The Company may take a deposit of the contract price from any customer before starting work.
- Once goods have been despatched to a customers order, the Company will not be obliged to take them back.
- Materials and labour as supplied in accordance with the specification submitted to the customer and any additions and alternations shall be subject to be charged additionally on a time and material basis.
- The Company limits its liability in relation to materials supplied to that implied by law.
- The customer shall be deemed to have knowledge of the terms of the manufacturers guarantees and limitations upon liability contained therein. Details of which will be supplied by the Company upon request.
- A customer who has entered into a contract with the Company, shall be responsible for the moving of furniture and fittings, and the Company reserves the right to charge on a day work basis for the moving of any furniture and the Company does not accept responsibility for any damage to the furniture, fittings or decorations caused by its employees, servants or agents while carrying out the removals.
- A customer shall not be entitled to withhold the whole or part of payment due in consequence of any alleged defect or other claim unless notice of the alleged defect or other claim is given to the Company and the Company agrees to the retention.
- Where a customer hasnít a running account in respect of a contract or contracts with the Company, invoices shall be rendered as and when the goods are allocated and work done to the order of the customer and payment shall be due on the rendering of an invoice.
- Invoices (unless stated otherwise) shall be paid by the 20th day of the month following the month in which the invoice was rendered to the customer and thereafter the Company shall be entitled to charge interest of the amount of the invoice at the rate of 3% over the base rate for the time being and from time to time of Barclays Bank PLC.
- The Company accepts no liability for loss to the customer arising from delay in performance or non-performance of the contract to the extent that the delay or non-performance results from any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
- All goods supplied remain the property of the Company until they have been paid for in full.